We recognize right now is an especially stressful time for traveling. We, like you, are monitoring the latest coronavirus (COVID-19) news and want to ensure the utmost safety and well-being of our guests and staff. We have strengthened our already existing thorough sanitation procedures and implemented several new policies and procedures to ensure your stay with us is safe and worry-free.
Our TeamWe are committed to keeping our team safe and healthy. All of our employees are prohibited from reporting to work with a respiratory illness that can be transmitted to others. In addition, all staff must have their temperature checked prior to starting their shift.
Safety and Hygiene Practices
- We are actively enforcing social distancing protocol, therefore parties or gatherings in guest rooms or common areas are not permitted.
- Only registered guests will be allowed to access the elevator and guest rooms.
- Public Areas are cleaned and disinfected every 30 minutes.
- Newly installed hand sanitizers can be found throughout public and employee locations.
- High traffic areas such as handrails, elevator buttons, door handles, knobs are cleaned multiple times a day.
- Surfaces such as the front desk, restaurant counters, and dining tables are wiped regularly with disinfectant.
- Stay-Over rooms are not being serviced due to the safety of our staff and guests.