When you’re planning a trip to a new destination, it can be hard to know where to stay. Like many big cities, San Francisco is a rich tapestry of neighborhoods, each with a distinct personality and atmosphere. But one area of the city stands out: the renowned Embarcadero waterfront, home to our luxurious boutique hotel. Deriving its name from the Spanish word embarcar – “to embark” – the Embarcadero runs along the eastern waterfront of the city. It’s near many of the top attractions of the Bay Area, including:
- AT&T Park – Catch a music concert or Major League Baseball game with the San Francisco Giants.
- Ferry Building at Market Street – Hop on a ferry to Alcatraz Island.
- Fisherman’s Wharf – Have an ice cream sundae at Ghirardelli Square, watch street performers, and savor a steaming bowl of clam chowder.
- Pier 39 – Visit the playful sea lions on the wooden docks.
- Embarcadero Center – Find excellent shopping and dining.
- Perry’s on the Embarcadero – Indulge in fine dining right by the hotel.
- Justin Herman Plaza – Enjoy free daytime concerts in the summer, ice skating in the winter.
Situated steps from the Ferry Building, our San Francisco hotel is convenient for exploring the city. Do you have questions about our hotel’s location? Please contact us directly at 1 (415) 495-2100 for more information and to make your reservations today.