Spending Father's Day in San Francisco? You'll find a fun array of things to do on this summertime holiday. Make plans to treat the man in your life to a special experience. Some of our favorite Father's Day SF events include the following:
* 2-Hour Champagne & Mimosa Morning Cruise on The Privateer - See top attractions like the Palace of Fine Arts, Alcatraz and Sausalito
* Book of Mormon at the Orpheum Theater - This hilarious musical is from the creators of South Park, and there are two performances on Fathers Day (1PM and 6:30PM)
* Beach Blanket Babylon at North Beach - A musical satire of pop culture and current events
* Stern Grove - Find a free festival in the park, and bring a picnic for the show that starts at 2PM
* Comedy Showcase at the Punch Line Comedy Club - Laugh with dad starting at 8PM
* Biscuit & Blues - Enjoy down-home grub and live music from Mitch Woods and The Rocket 88's
After you've celebrated Father's Day to the fullest, return to our luxurious boutique hotel to relax and rest. Our stylish hotel is situated along the Embarcadero waterfront, the ideal location for your summertime adventures. Our guests are treated to exceptional amenities and uncommon services, along with well-appointed guestrooms and suites with European flair. Enjoy valet parking, friendly staff, and delicious on-site dining at Perry's on the Embarcadero. Do you have questions about Father's Day, SF events, or accommodations at our award-winning hotel? Please don't hesitate to contact us at 1 (415) 495-2100 for more information, and to book your reservations today. Treat the man in your life to a truly unforgettable Father's Day. San Francisco is waiting!