Get out into the Great Outdoors, San Francisco-style - and enjoy a little culture with your nature at the Stern Grove Festival summer series. Every Sunday afternoon beginning at 2 pm, you'll find free open-air concerts amidst the greenery and tall trees of this beautiful urban park. For a VIP experience, you can upgrade to reserved seating or become a member of the Friends of Stern Grove Festival for extra special perks. Check out the lineup for the rest of the summer at the Stern Grove Festival, and make plans to experience this San Francisco summer tradition:
- July 17 - Joan Osborne's Soul Revue and John Brothers Piano Company
- July 24 - Julieta Venegas and La Misa Negra
- July 31 - San Francisco Ballet and Helgi Tomasson, Artistic Director
- August 7 - The O'Jays and MJ's Brass Boppers
- August 14 - Atomic Bomb! The Music of William Onyeabor featuring Jamie Lidell, Luke Jenner, Money Mark, Sinkane and Afrolicious
- August 21 - The New Pornographers and Astronauts, etc.
Stern Grove is located at 19th Avenue and Sloat in San Francisco. Are you planning to visit the Bay Area this summer? Our luxury hotel is situated right on the waterfront, a beautiful location that is convenient to the best San Francisco events and attractions. Would you like to learn more? Ready to book? Contact us today!