Performance ensembles from the Bay Area and from 10 foreign countries will put on quite a show during the 2016 San Francisco International Arts Festival. Taking place from Thursday, May 19 through Sunday, June 5, this three-week festival features more than 70 theater, dance, and music ensembles. You'll also find a major arts exhibition, along with outreach activities, receptions, and educational programs. The San Francisco International Arts Festival takes place at Fort Mason Center, and some of the highlighted performances include:
- Touretteshero – Backstage in Biscuit Land
- T42 Dance Projects – Black Swan
- The Legacy of We Insist: Max Roach's Freedom New Suite
- Peter Whitehead – Musical Mini Marathon
- ViBO Simfani – Fusion World Music Ensemble
- Kate Perry – The Very Perry Show
- Laughter as a Catalyst for Change
- Inferno Theatre – Quantum Desire
- Russell Blackwood – White Rabbit, Red Rabbit
- … plus many more!
Fort Mason Center is located on the waterfront just west of Ghirardelli Square and Fisherman's Wharf. Are you looking for lodging nearby? We offer boutique-style accommodations, friendly service and modern amenities. Would you like to know more about San Francisco events? Do you have questions about or our stunning hotel? Please call us at 1 (415) 495-2100 for more information, or to make your reservations today.