Experience a unique San Francisco 4th of July celebration on a Hornblower Cruise this year, and enjoy exceptional views of the fireworks along with cocktails, live entertainment, food and more. There are five different options for Hornblower Cruises San Francisco during the 4th of July:
- Premier 4th of July Dinner Cruise – This 4-hour cruise features a four-course seated dinner, dancing and a breathtaking view of the fireworks show and city skyline.
- 4th of July San Francisco Bell Cruise – Enjoy a front-row seat to the fireworks during this 3.5-hour cruise, which includes a dinner buffet and festive dancing throughout the evening.
- 4th of July Beer Lunch Cruise – Sign up for a 2-hour cruise with free flowing Champagne and beer along with a delicious lunch buffet and live entertainment.
- 4th of July VIP Seater Dinner Cruise in Berkeley – Depart from Berkeley on this 3.5-hour cruise, which features a four-course seated dinner, hosted bar and views of the San Francisco fireworks.
- 4th of July Cocktail Cruise in Berkeley – See the spectacular fireworks show over the Bay on this 2.5-hour cruise, which include cocktails and hors d’oeuvres along with DJ entertainment.
Hornblower Cruises San Francisco tend to sell out during the 4th of July, so arrange for your reservations today. Make your holiday one to remember this summer when you stay at our award-winning boutique hotel, located on the Embarcadero. We offer beautiful rooms and suites with luxurious bedding and amenities, delicious on-site dining and friendly, professional service. Do you have questions about Hornblower Cruises, San Francisco summer events or lodging at our one-of-a-kind hotel? Please call us directly at 1 (415) 495-2100 for more information and to make your reservations today.