SF Beer WeekCelebrate craft beer culture in the Bay Area at the SF Beer Week, a ten-day festival that showcases the region’s brewing community and heritage. Taking place from February 7 through 16 at locations all over the city, this tasty festival features over 500 special events, from beer dinners and brewer evenings to home brewing demonstrations, beer release parties, tastings and classes on pairing beer with cheese, dessert and multi-course meals. An exciting time to visit the city, SF Beer Week is a laid-back way to sample the many craft beers in the Bay Area while learning about the art of brewing. Some of the SF Beer Week events include:
- SF Beer Week Opening Gala - February 7 at Concourse Exhibition Center
- The Ultimate Beer Tasting Event - February 8 at Amsterdam Café
- 6th Annual Craft Beer In Can Festival - February 8 at The Jug Shop Tasting Bar
- 3rd Annual East Bay Brew Fest - February 13 at Pyramid Alehouse
- Organic Orgy Beer & Food Tasting Event - February 13 at ThirstyBear Brewing Company
- 3rd Annual Black and White Beer Ball - February 14 at Santa Rosa Veterans Building
- 3rd Annual Craft Beer & Sausage Eating Contest - February 16 at Rosamunde Sausage Grill
- plus hundreds more events!
Stay at our waterfront boutique hotel and discover the perfect location for exploring all the city’s Beer Week events. We’re situated right on the waterfront at the Embarcadero, a central setting to enjoy the brewing festival. With luxurious accommodations, eco-friendly practices and delicious on-site dining, our San Francisco hotel is an ideal choice for your SF Beer Week adventures.